The Y has something for everyone
The Y has something for everyone...kids, teens, adults, seniors and families. At the Y, our talented and supportive staff help our members find health and balance in their lives. That's why we're here every day, making sure you know what you're capable of and encouraging you all along the way. When you join the Y, you join a family.
BENEFITS OF FULL MEMBERSHIP
Member benefits include
(benefits and services may vary by location):
- FREE wellness appointment (1)—where experienced and certified Y staff will help guide you on your wellness journey. Appointments include goal setting, fitness assessments, fitness programming, and equipment orientation.
- FREE child Watch and Amazing Kids babysitting*
- FREE land & aquatic group exercise classes*
- FREE fitness and body composition assessment
- FREE guest passes
- FREE monthly family nights with activities
- FREE teen group exercise classes
- Advance program registration
- Reduced program fees by half or more, excluding Child Care and Camp
- Drop-in activities for youth
- Reciprocal membership at all YMCA's of Greater Hartford, including YMCA Camp Chase Family Swim Center
- MY Y IS Every Y in New England*
- Always Welcome At the YMCA (A.W.A.Y.) Program, take your YMCA membership on the road with you. When traveling away from home your membership is valid at most YMCA's across the country.
*Service offered at select locations
What is my home branch?
Great question! Your Home Branch is the membership center that you think you will be using the most. You can choose from six of our membership centers to select your Home Branch. They are:
Wilson-Gray YMCA Youth & Family Center (North End Hartford)
Downtown YMCA (Downtown Hartford)
Wheeler Regional YMCA (Plainville)
Indian Valley YMCA (Ellington)
Farmington Valley YMCA (Granby)
Hale YMCA Youth & Family Center (Putnam)
Once you select one of these six Y's as your Home Branch, you are free to use any of our Greater Hartford locations as much as you'd like!
Have a question? Click your Home Branch to ask before you join!
Downtown (Hartford) | Wilson-Gray (Hartford) | Indian Valley (Ellington) | Hale (Putnam) |
Wheeler (Plainville) | Farmington Valley (Granby)
Financial assistance and scholarship programs are available for those who qualify. Ask a Member Services
Representative for more information!