Camp Glawackus is all about discovering nature and your place in the world. Preschool through teens will have the opportunity to find new talents, try new activities and gain independence while making lasting memories. Campers will try archery, do crafts, have swimming lessons and play sports. Weekly field trips are based on themes of the week.
*We accept Care 4 Kids and offer financial assistance.
2020 Summer Camp Guide
Location & Contact:
30 High Street
South Glastonbury, Connecticut
Camp day: 7am-3:30pm
After camp: 3:30-6pm
Pricing per week:
- Traditional Camp (grades 1-5)
- Teen Camp (grades 6-8)
- Specialty Camps
- $325-$375 depending on camp
- Leadership Camp (ages 14-15)
- Preschool Camp Full Day (ages 3-5)
- After Camp Care (all ages)
- Swim Lessons (2-week sessions)
- The deposit for camp is non-refundable
- All cancellations made before May 15 will be refunded less the 20% deposit
- All cancellations made between May 15 and May 31 will be refunded 50%, less then 20% deposit
- Cancellations made after June 1 will not be eligible for a refund; please contact your branch for questions
- If withdrawing due to a medical reason, a signed doctor's note must be presented and a full refund less the 20% deposit will be issued.
- All refund requests must be made in writing
Specialty Camp Descriptions:
- Excursion Camp: Kids will learn backpacking and camping skills while doing day hikes as they prepare to camp out under the stars on the Appalachian Trail. Backpacks, tents and other gear provided. Hiking boots are required.
- Girl Power Camp: Led by female staff, this all-girl camp focuses on building confident girls by teaching them about leadership and helping them build friendships!
- Lego Camp: LEGO Builders is the perfect for the creative camper. Participants will compete to build the best LEGO models they can. We will have a friendly competition and prizes will be awarded for top designs.
- Jedi Camp: While traveling to a galaxy far, far away campers will learn the way of the force, light-saber battling, and mysteries of the Empire.
- Cooking Camp: Campers will be exposed to different types of cooking and foods from many cultures. Fresh produce from local farms will be used for a farm-to-table experience.
- Ghost Hunters Camp: Join us for a week long adventure exploring ghost stories, CT’s haunted history, and some of the creepiest trails and houses of CT.
Click to register