A Special Place for Your Special Day
Located in the northwest corner of Connecticut just an hour drive from downtown Hartford is the beautiful 540-acre facility of Camp Jewell YMCA. Camp has two unique chapel facilities for your ceremony, and your choice of two reception halls as well. The Hide-A-Way Ranch sits on a rise overlooking the north shore of Triangle Lake, and provides an intimate dining experience for up to 100 guests. Our main dining facility provides a large reception space for as many as 350 guests. The hall's rustic yet elegant charm has expansive views of our fields, lake, and chapel island facility.
Additional Amenities that Camp can Provide You and Your Guests Include...
Optional Recreational Activities for Guests Include but are Not Limited to...
- In-House catering service
- Lodging for as many as 350 guests
- Draught horse service to/from your ceremony and reception
- Recreational activity options for your guests
- Sports courts for basketball, pickle ball, Gaga, tetherball, carpetball, and a wiffle Ball Stadium
- Trail Riding
- Wellness center
Please visit the Camp Jewell Wedding Page
for more information or
Contact the Camp Jewell Staff regarding a Wedding Inquiry Here