Conveniently located at the Indian Valley YMCA in Ellington, Camp Indian Valley offers a beautiful outdoor play space and wooded wetland nature preserve, all with the safety and comfort that comes with a full-facility branch. Daily swim, archery, sports, Gaga, arts and crafts and more make this a perfect camp.
*We accept Care 4 Kids and offer financial assistance.
2020 Summer Camp Guide
Also learn more about our regional day camp:
Camp Yankee Trails
Location & Contact:
Indian Valley YMCA
11 Pinney Street, Ellington
Before camp: 7-9am
Camp day: 9am-4pm
Preschool half-day: 9am-12pm
Campers should be dropped off and picked up at the Indian Valley YMCA. There is no busing for this camp.
Pricing per week:
- Traditional Camp (grades K-8)
- Specialty Camps
- Leadership Camp/CITs (grades 9-10)
- Preschool Camp (ages 3-4)
- Four small group swim lessons per week (for youth in Traditional Camp only)
- $25/week (includes 4 lessons)
- The deposit for camp is non-refundable
- All cancellations made before May 15 will be refunded less the 20% deposit
- All cancellations made between May 15 and May 31 will be refunded 50%, less then 20% deposit
- Any refund requests made after May 31 will not be accepted, and all balances must be paid in full regardless if the child attends camp
- If withdrawing due to a medical reason, a signed doctor's note must be presented and a full refund less the 20% deposit will be issued.
- All refund requests must be made in writing
Specialty Camp Descriptions:
- Weekly small group swim lessons: Children will receive small group, curriculum-based instruction from trained instructors. This is an add-on for camp, and includes 4 lessons during the camp week.
- Archery Camp: Learn archery in depth from a certified instructor.
- Basketball, Soccer, Flag Football, Baseball Camps: Learn the fundamentals of the sport and participating in scrimmage-style play.
- Robot Building Camp: NEW – each camper will build their own real robot kit to keep and bring home!
- Art Creations Camp: Expression through creations of all kinds small and large.
Click here to register