YMCA Camp Dakota is a traditional camp, even though it is located in a school; we still do arts & crafts, fishing, hiking, swimming, field games and more. We serve preschool through teens and expose them to new things such as learning to swim, making new friends, and life long memories.
*We accept Care 4 Kids and offer financial assistance.
Location & Contact:
Weeks 1 and 10
Wilson-Gray YMCA Youth & Family Center
444 Albany Avenue, Hartford, Connecticut
Commons Building at the Learning Corridor
43 Vernon Street, Hartford, Connecticut
Before camp: 7am-9am
Camp full day: 9am-4pm
Camp half day: 12-4pm
After camp: 4-5:30pm
We provide busing to and from the Wilson-Gray YMCA, located at 444 Albany Avenue
Morning bus from Wilson-Gray to the Learning Corridor: leaves at 8am
Afternoon bus from the Learning Corridor to Wilson-Gray: arrives at 4:30pm
Pricing and Refund Policy:
Pricing per week*:
- Preschool Camp (ages 3-5)
- Full-day: $225
- Half-day: $125
- Traditional Camp (ages 3-12)
- Full-day: $220
- Half-day: $120
- LIT (ages 13-15)
*Discounts offered week of July 4, no camp on July 3.
- The deposit for camp is non-refundable
- All cancellations made before May 15 will be refunded less the 20% deposit
- All cancellations made between May 15 and May 31 will be refunded 50%, less then 20% deposit
- Cancellations made after June 1 will not be eligible for a refund; please contact your branch for questions
- If withdrawing due to a medical reason, a signed doctor's note must be presented and a full refund less the 20% deposit will be issued.
- All refund requests must be made in writing
Online registration coming soon!