YMCA Camp Cutler is all about reaching outside of children’s comfort zones to explore new adventures. Preschool-aged kids through teenagers have the opportunity to make new friends, find hidden talents, try new sports like archery or gaga, take swimming lessons, make crafts and explore teamwork activities.
*We accept Care 4 Kids and offer financial assistance.
2020 Summer Camp Guide
Location & Contact:
Hale YMCA Youth & Family Center
9 Technology Park Drive, Putnam, Connecticut
Before camp: 6:30am-9am
Camp day: 9am-4pm
After camp: 4-6pm
Pricing and Refund Policy:
Pricing per week (YMCA member/non-member prices):
- Traditional Camp (grades K-8)
- 5-day full-day: $210/$260
- 3-day full-day: $150/$200
- 5-day half-day: $150/$200
- Preschool Camp (ages 3-K)
- LIT/CIT (grades 9-10)
- The deposit for camp is non-refundable
- All cancellations made before May 15 will be refunded less the 20% deposit
- All cancellations made between May 15 and May 31 will be refunded 50%, less then 20% deposit
- Cancellations made after June 1 will not be eligible for a refund; please contact your branch for questions
- If withdrawing due to a medical reason, a signed doctor's note must be presented and a full refund less the 20% deposit will be issued.
- All refund requests must be made in writing
Click to register!